Because it took me quite a while to figure out what user group was/is the real one and what’s the plan for the future, I wanted to share my “knownledge” with you:
- phpBenelux is the new name after phpBelgium and phpgg merged.
I’m still waiting for Luxembourg, but they’ll come along :).
- Meetings are held monthly, one month in the Netherlands, the other month in Belgium.
- A new website (phpBenelux.eu) is on the way, and I’m offering my help, together with my colleague Jochen.
I will post updates on the list above, because there are still some questions that I haven’t figured out yet:
- How the website is working.
- What should have happened, after I payed € 15.
- Why the “statutes” are still those of phpgg.
That being said: phpBenelux is a great user group, where I’ll offer my help to expand the knowledge of PHP into the benelux.
See you on the next meeting!